Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New ROW post and update!

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've written a post. It's been one thing after another, I tell ya.

We have our trip to Louisiana coming up next week and I have to try to get as much homework and writing done as possible before we leave. I will have three ROW posts due right before, during, and right after the trip. I'm also going to be gone during part of week 3 and week 4 of my current course. Thank God for laptops and wireless internet!

I'm exhausted, y'all. I haven't had a full night of sleep in a while. Justin refuses to sleep through the night anymore. I really hope this phase ends soon.

I also signed on to be an admin on another Facebook group: Oilfield Family Ministry.

I have books that need to be read and cleaning that needs to be done. The front yard still needs to be mowed (did the back yesterday) and I haven't even found anyone to watch the dogs yet. Oh, and I should probably start thinking about packing.

Ashley's birthday is the day before we head South. I can't believe my baby is going to be 4! I'll take pics at her little party we have planned and post them.

Well, I'm going to try to get something done. Take a look at my latest ROW post!

Later y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment