Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Cleaning Challenge-Day One

I'm going to be truthful with y'all; I almost didn't take part in the challenge today. I know, I know. It's the first day! Don't fret, I did it! 

According to the Money Saving Mom website, today's challenge was: 

  • Set the timer for 15 minutes and pick up and put away everything that’s out of place. Bonus project: Find 7 things to get rid of.
  • Next, wash the dishes in the kitchen (if there are any), wipe down the countertops and surfaces in the kitchen.
  • Finally, vacuum the living room.
I did everything listed! I even took pictures. 

Here is my kitchen before I started:

Let's just say this weekend has been pretty busy.

Here is my kitchen now:

Yay! Clean! I wiped down every surface I could think of. Stove, microwave, counters, cabinet doors, etc. 

Feeling pretty good about this challenge. How did you do today?

2 comments: