Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I hate this part...

JR leaves today. In a few hours, the kids and I will be dropping him off at the airport. What makes things worse is that one of our friends and his family is PCS'ing out of state tomorrow. Ugh. So many people to miss. :(

I have a feeling these next two weeks will go by pretty fast. I'm on week three of my current class, I have a post due every week this month for ROW (WOOOOOT!!) I have two books to read, a lot of work to catch up on, and jury duty next week. Oh, and I have to keep up with the cleaning challenge. 

I know I missed yesterday, but I have a good reason. The challenge was to sweep/vacuum all floors. I had swept the floors in most of the house and was about to vacuum when I realized that we were out of pull-ups. So, at 8 pm, I ran to the store and then came back to get the kids ready for bed. With that said, I promise to get back at it today. 

Well, I have to go and get the last bit of JR's laundry done and get ready to head to the airport. 

P.S. Do me a favor and check out Melissa's son's website. He is trying to raise money to dig a well in Rwanda. His twin brother already met his goal in December. This is Ashton's birthday wish. 

Thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment