Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cleaning Challenge- Day 9

Day 9! I can't believe I've actually stuck with this challenge. I know I missed part of yesterday, but I am happy to report that I went ahead and finished it while I was working on tonight's challenge. 

Here is the challenge as posted on Money Saving Mom:

Your project for today is to surface clean your bedroom(s).
If you have multiple bedrooms in your house, you can choose whichever one most needs a good surface cleaning.
I picked Ashley's room since I have already used mine and Justin's as part of the challenge. Sorry in advance for the crappy iPhone pics. I really need to invest in a good used camera. 


Apparently my iPhone felt that flash was not needed here. *sigh*

Toys much?

Disney Princess and Dora everywhere!

Looking much better!

We need a bigger house. 

Yes, Ashley actually sleeps with all of these stuffed animals on her bed. Try taking one away from her. I dare you.

This challenge has shown me just how small my house actually is. A family of four in a house of about 1000 sq. ft. is a pain, but we are just thankful to have a roof over our heads! 

How did you do? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment