Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cleaning Challenge- Day 4

Whew. Today has been a day, that's for sure. Payday= running all over town. Good news? Justin is sounding a lot better. Bad news? Ashley is hacking and sneezing now. Ahh. The joys of motherhood.

Anyway, here is today's challenge:

Your project for today is to surface clean extra rooms (laundry room, office, etc.)

I picked Justin's room since I managed to track dirt all over his carpet when we came in from the store. Gotta love rainy days and 50 degree weather. (WTF Spring?)

Here are the before and after's:


No excuses. Just mess. 


My husband is directly responsible for the Saints gear that graces the walls of baby boy's room. If I had it my way, it'd be wall to wall Steelers. :) 


Sorry for the blurry picture. I was holding a fussy baby. Oh, and that hamper of clothes? Those are actually clean, I'm just going through Justin's clothes and putting all of the ones he can't fit into together to give to a friend whose sister is having a little boy. 


I figured I'd leave you with a picture of the most handsome man I know. Tied with my Dad, nephew, brother, and husband :)

How did you do? I want to hear about your progress! 

3 comments: