Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cleaning Challenge- Day 2

What a day it has been.

Justin has been a little congested for a few days, but got much worse over the last 24 hours. I was able to get a doctor's appointment very early this morning and found out that little man has Bronchiolitis (at least, that's what it sounded like she said) and has to have breathing treatments. If he isn't better in a few days he may have to go to the hospital. :(


My handsome boy is happy even when he is sick!


He fell asleep almost as soon as we started his first treatment. Poor baby. :(


Justin is still a little fussy and I'm a lot sleepy, but I completed the challenge for today. (Sorry, no pictures of my progress) Here is the challenge as posted on Money Saving Mom:


  • Set the timer for 20 minutes and put toilet cleaner in each of the toilet bowls and let it soak.
  • Remove any items that don’t belong in the bathroom, put away items that need to be put away in the bathroom, empty the trash.
  • Spray and wipe down the sink and tub.
  • Finish swishing and cleaning the toilet.
  • Shake the rugs outside (or throw them in the laundry) and mop or vacuum the floors.
  • Wipe down the outside of the cupboards and clean the mirror.
  • You’re done!
This took me way more than 20 minutes because I had to stop and give Justin a breathing treatment. Either way, I got the job done! I'm very thankful that the Lord gave me the energy to keep up with all that happened today. This momma is wore out!

How did you do with day 2?


2 comments:

  1. Hope your little guy feels better soon! My youngest has gotten that a few times and it is no fun. Kudos to you for still doing your best on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little man feels better soon! Awesome job with the cleaning!

    -Melinda

    ReplyDelete