Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Y'all, cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do. I'm not a slob by any means, I just grumble a lot when sweeping or washing dishes. Most hated chore? Folding clothes! I'm not sure why, but my mom has always loved doing the laundry. Then again, she used to vacuum the floors every morning at 6 am.

Anyway, being at home a lot means I see the dust and dirt that has built up over the years and it's driving me crazy. One of my favorite blogs, Money Saving Mom, has issued a 30-day house cleaning challenge. Every day, you clean the room/area that is specified on her blog. One of the things I love about Crystal is that she breaks down big tasks into "bite-sized" pieces. This challenge is no different.

I'm accepting the challenge and plan to blog about it. Might not be every day (between JR being home, getting a part-time WAH job, the kids and school, I'm lucky to even think about blogging.) but at least twice a week. Maybe even some instagramed pictures to go along with the posts? Lucky you.

Want to join me? Head on over to Money Saving Mom's site and check it out.

Later y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment