Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday...ehh...

Even being a stay at home mom, Mondays are still frowned upon in my home. All of my classwork is due on this day (which usually means a really late night), and this week, Monday is JR's last day at home. :( One good thing about today? My latest ROW post is live! It's all about staying connected to your oilfield man. I want to know what you want to see a ROW post on. What would you like to see me discuss?? Leave me a comment or send me a tweet @Ofwjaimie.

I just have to say that I finally got my Kindle HD Fire. Kindle, where have you been all of my life? I can't read any of my nook books on it, but that's ok. I had pretty much read everything on it anyway. Ashley loves it, mostly because my sister has let her play on her kindle for the last few months. (I learned the hard way to make all purchases require a password.)  My nook won't go to waste as JR plans to take it back to work with him so that he can have a way to wind down during his free time.

Well, I guess I should get the day started. Have a great day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment