Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New ROW post! (And more)

Y'all, I have been so busy with my policy evaluation course these last two weeks. I haven't gotten into bed before midnight the entire time. Oh, wait. There was that one night when I got to bed by 11pm. That was a real victory.

Anyway, even though I have been up to my neck in research and papers, I managed to write a ROW post on my favorite reality TV shows. My all time favorite, Duck Dynasty, returns tomorrow night with new episodes.

JR comes home tomorrow (if the crazy weather cooperates) and I can't wait. This two weeks has been hell and it will be nice to have another adult in the house to talk to! I just hope I don't get too stressed out with my homework. I'm telling y'all, this course is no joke! We started with 15 people and are now down to 6! Several people haven't checked in all week, so we might be down even more.

OK y'all, I need to get things done around the house. Check out the new post and let me know what you think! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment