Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yeah, I'm one of those people...

Who post pictures of their meals. I can't help it, y'all. I'm just so dang proud of how healthy my lunch is. I am doing a weight loss challenge from shrinkingjeans.net with two other ladies. The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans is a sister of Realoilfieldwives.com, which is how I found out about it.

I'll be honest, the last two weeks I could have done better. I did lose almost six lbs, so I didn't do too shabby. With hubby home, having time to workout and plan healthy meals (that he would actually eat) was non-existant. Also, I was sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day last week. Although, I did do a lot of walking to get clearance signatures.

Anyway, are you taking a weight loss challenge? Feel free to share your progress with me in the comments below, or send me a tweet: @Ofwjaimie

As they say over at the Sisterhood, "Happy Shrinking, y'all!" (Ok, the y'all was totally me. Hah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment