Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New ROW Post!

Check it out y'all! My newest post for realoilfieldwives.com is up. Make sure you check out the picture of JR that goes with the post. :) My handsome and hardworking Roughneck!

Speaking of JR, he left out today for another hitch in PA. This is the first hitch that the company has actually paid to fly him up there. Before we could even pull out of the departure lane at the airport, Ashley started crying and saying, "I miss my daddy!" Ugh. Tissue please?

I got home and I couldn't help but dive into cleaning and organizing. I have found that the first few days of JR being gone, I can't sit still. It's like I have to constantly be doing something. I've also done homework, given both the kiddos a bath, and put them to bed. Next step? Putting myself to bed. *yawn*

Make sure you check out the post and let me know what you think. Share with your friends! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment